I will be offering the first run of my Basic OSINT course.
Learn the basic concepts, the collection of, and applications of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
• The sources of OSINT and how to use the data.
• How to properly collect and secure the information gathered.
• Basic weaponization of OSINT data
• Applicability of OSINT from a defensive perspective
1. Definition of OSINT
2. Types of OSINT
3. Where to collect OSINT
4. Basic OSINT resources
5. Examples of data for each OSINT type
6. Applicability of OSINT for attack (Basic)
7. Using OSINT for defense
8. Lab (Initial collection of OSINT)
• Introductory Rate: Initial offering is $47 per person
o Discounts to verifiable military, veterans, students, and unemployed
• Course prices will increase with each iteration until the target price is achieved
• Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more
What you get:
• Live online, instructor-led training
• Access to exclusive slack for students with a private channel for this class and general area for all students
• Certificate of completion for continuing education (CPEs/CPUs/CEUs)
Sign Up here.